Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Music: Feel Love with Sean Garret and J. Cole

Feel Love - Sean Garret ft. J. Cole

 




I guess things didn't work out for Sean Garret at Young Money because he is now signed to Roc Nation. The earlier version of this song had Drake but he swaps it with his new labelmate J. Cole. Listen to the original song (below) to see which one you like best. Personally, I like the newer version.

This is the lead single off his U.S. debut album, is has the singer-songwriter falling in love for the first time and wanting to tell everyone his new feelings.

Here is the original song featuring Drake.



Please Note: This picture is "vintage" Drake...this is the "Toronto Rapper" Drake I remember before he became "Young Money" Drake...not trying to put labels on him but I just feel like his whole persona and attitude has changed since the fame. I don't know him so I can't confirm this but just from a fan's point of view I just don't relate to him as much. He needs to step back and be real. Everything he raps about seems like he's so much higher and better than the rest...where do I fit my reality in that ? (I do know that he is rich now so it is his reality but just think how Nicki Minaj just made a more relatable video...he could make one of those instead of a the usual flashing lights and features video)

No comments:

Post a Comment