Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little of this and that - Scrapbook of Randoms

I was going to go with a theme of only black and white then was like psshshhh
I'm just going to upload these at random...
No theme really.

I like this picture because it seems to tell a story...I'm intrigued



I generally hated the long skirt trend (maxi skirt) but I think I'm warming up to the idea because of styling like this, it makes me change my mind. Although how I love how people have added personality into how the dress up or down a maxi I doubt I could pull it off with the same ease.

I love the play of patterns. A regular tee gave this outfit some life...

I think this was a gif (learned how to upload them by the way!) but I'll just upload it again in an another post...too lazy now.

Seems alexander mcqueen-ish. Though I don't know the designer.





Mos Def.
I thought he was so cute in the Brown Sugar movie.
Officially signed to G.O.O.D. music now...hope to be hearing from him soon.



♥ ♥ ♥
I think this photo is too good for randoms...I'll have to post it again.





The wonders of photoshop.

gif #2
N.E.R.D. press in Paris.
The photo in the background gives character.
I was like WHOA. 



cute.


We are all human.

No comments:

Post a Comment