Friday, October 22, 2010

Camel is a luxary

I have to dedicate this post to my friend Lamoya
she's the one who inspired me to make this post...

Sometime this week, me and my friend, went out to have a lil' girl time...checking some stores out. She was determined to check off at least one thing on her list of things to buy (she even had the colours she wanted to pick out- call her ms. organized). At one store, she picked up a pair of camel coloured boots, eventually turning it down after i advised her otherwise. I remember saying, "camel is a luxury colour" before a random lady decided to intercept our conversation to agree with me. In my opinion, either the money to coordinate it with your closet or you have a fashionable eye that can put it together with ease.

Using the above story as my inspiration, I collected a lot of stylish pictures that feature camel clothing. Would you rock this trendy colour or do you agree that it's more of a luxary colour than for the average person ?

asos cardigan































On the runway: Fall 2010

Alexander wang

Chloé




Michael Kors




Sources: golestaneh-streetstyle (this blogger is in love with the camel trend, you can find a lot more posts from her blog). fabsugar, stylescrapbook, necolebitchie, lovelypepa, mrnewton, refinery29, beware-of-my-heels,

No comments:

Post a Comment