Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gone until Tomorrow. Or Later. Today.

Wow. I was just about to change the last post title to the title above.
The photos decided to upload about 3 minutes late. Go figues. Once, on facebook, my video upload said will upload in "infinity hours". I'm serious...this was my response (my status)

why are videos so hard to upload to facebook ? this video seriously tried to tell me "Infinity hours remaining." When did my internet pick up this smart ass humour ?

But anyways...I'll upload more photos in the week. I'm trying to clear a lot of memory from my computer so I can better keep track of everything and have more space for newer photos. School is getting a little bit tougher and I need to get back on the A-Game I started the school year on. *sigh*

but before I leave I'll leave you with a parting quote. (shoot I just realized I DID NOT finish my homework yet...the day is not over...ugh)


"Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.."Charles Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment