Some of you may remember being shocked by Lady Gaga's fashion statement at the 2010 VMA's now known as "the meat dress"
or maybe you weren't because nothing she does could ever shock you anymore...
"oh yeah ? a meat dress ? how about a burger dress?"
personally, i think whatever statement she wanted to make...she killed it with the abundance of accessories. The meat hat, the meat shoes with the hooker tights. AAANNDD lets just top it off with GREY HAIR dipped in blue dye and diamonds ! When did meat become a LUXARY to lay across you body ???!! but i digress.
What I really wanted to talk about was
8 FACTS ABOUT "THE MEAT DRESS"
1. It was made of 100% real meat from a local family butcher in Los Angeles
2. It smelled good...Gaga said it had a sweet smell.
3. The dress weighed about 50 lbs.
4. The meat was cheap.
Peter Cacioppo, butcher at Ottomanelli Brothers on the upper East Side, said: “There are no expensive cuts here, no real steaks. The best you've got is the flank steak on top of her head.”
5. It was comfortable. Gaga said it was the most comfortable dress she wore all night.
6. The meat was 100% natural. No preservatives were added.
7. There was no blood trail.
Franc Fernandez, the designer, said: “It's actually very clean meat, very sturdy and strong and doesnt run at all. It's the meat you use to make a roast, where you roll it in a tortilla and put it in the oven.”
8. The dress will eventually turn into beef jerky. The meat dries out, rather than rotting. It becomes jerky.
Well i guess you could say that's one way to tell PETA to EAT IT !! ohh wait.... LOL
I hope I haven't disgusted you too much...just thought it was interesting.