Thursday, October 28, 2010

Taylor Momsen (Dare to Scare)







Taylor Momsen does not play. We may be the same age, 17, but we clearly are on two different paths. This something-like-a-whore-and-i-dont-give-a-f*** attitude is no joke. Her smokey red eye, hookerlicious boots, and exposed skin makes her look like a vintage Brittney Spears and Christina Agularia combined with Coutney Love. With the exception of Ms. Love, both girls had some major changes in both their lives, moving forward with a family and classier fashion. I wonder if she just needs to wyle out at this age before she decides it's time for a change- MADONNA EVEN TAMED HERSELF.

I think in the future I'll have a post dedicated to her style and evolution. Although I don't agree with everything she does or says, I think the main reason she doesn't get a lot of main stream attention is because she's not associated with Disney and never had a strong kid fan base - nor did she care for one. I think thats the best thing for girls who want to whore out or act up. When you know that you have kids looking up to you, you should be aware of your influence, it's another ballgame when you've never cared to be a role model.

On the fact that young girls look up to her:
“To be honest,” she says, “I don’t f***ing care. I didn’t get into this to be a role model. So I’m sorry if I’m influencing your kids in a way that you don’t like, but I can’t be responsible for their actions. I don’t care.”

No comments:

Post a Comment