Friday, November 12, 2010

New Music: Its Friday ! Time To Download J. Cole's Friday Night Lights !


J. Cole – Friday Night Lights Mixtape.
I've been waiting for new material from him for a while...
I haven't even had the chance to give the full mixtape a good listen.
Features Wale and Drake as well as Omen - a rapper he's had featured before on The Warm Up (sorry I don't know much about him)
The final Tracklist:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. Too Deep For The Intro
3. Before I’m Gone
4. Back To The Topic
5. You Got It (ft Wale)
6. Villematic
7. Enchanted (ft Omen)
8. Blow Up
9. Higher
10 – In The Morning (ft Drake)
11. 2Face
12. The Autograph
13. Best Friend
14. Cost Me A Lot
15. Premeditated Murder
16. Home For The Holidays
17. Love Me Not
18. See World
19. Farewell
20. Bonus – Looking For Trouble (Kanye West ft J. Cole. Pusha T, Big Sean, Cyhi Da Prynce)
When I give it a good listen I'll probably give it a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment