Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lanvin for H&M - Fashion Show




Lanvin for H&M -- Women's Full Lookbook
complete with a Leigh Lezark appearance and Alber Elbaz sketching his trademark cartoon.

If I wasn't interested in the clothes before, I'm hooked now. I love the video. I normally don't watch fashion short films or video lookbooks but I may change my mind after this. It was well thought out and very creative. At the end of it I found myself lusting for more. I really want to see these clothes in store now. If only I could find out who directed it.

Side Note: If music artists put this much effort into their own music videos I think the music industry could create just as much interest as this campaign.


Click for more for the prices if your serious about buying the clothes or just generally interested in seeing the more of the collection....





Source: Zet Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment