Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter Premiere: Emma Watson - A Hit or Slip & Miss?


Now Emma is fully grown and sexy, a complete adult, her fashion and style is definitely on the world's radar. She's been featured on the cover of magazines such as Vogue and Seventeen just this year. While I may not have been one of the devoted Mugglers devoted to all things wizardy. I am a fashion citizen, and when I saw Emma Watson step out to the premiere in this, I just had to voice my opinion on it. 

  While this look, that she wore to the premiere, may be satisfactory to some I think it falls flat, or rather in a puff...Her hair and makeup which are an edgy complement to her flattering bodice. My problem lies with the draping of the bottom dress. It hangs awkwardly and does nothing to flatter her petite frame, it only widens it!

What do you think ? 
Was Emma Watson a hit or did her look slip & miss ?

No comments:

Post a Comment