Even though I don't tend to blog too often (I used to blog a lot when I first started but I'm not sure what happened after the New Year) I am always trolling/scrolling/browsing the internet.
I am quite new to the beauty world and I have been looking to start my collection pretty soon (I bought a bunch of products at a warehouse sale which I'll post soon) and was pretty happy when I found her website. I love finding Canadian beauty gurus/makeup junkies because their prices just seem to be a little more accurate and sensitive than American's who tend to have 50% sales at ULTA or can pick up a product for $1 at a drugstore but I either can't find it or I can find it for 3x's the price.
What I find nice about her contest is that her prizes consist of 20 products (many of them Canadian brands).
|Tracy is a self proclaimed Canadian Beauty Junkie. She now works in Science but used to work as a Colour Consultant for Sephora.|
Tracy's Giveaway will include:
1. Sephora Purple Delight Mini Nail Trio Set
2. Annabelle Smooth Liner in Bronze
3. Mini NARS Orgasm Illuminator
4. Perfect Skin Perfection Gel in Luminous deluxe sample
5. Vichy Capital Soleil 60 SPF SunScreen deluxe sample
6. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
7. Tocca Hand Cream in Stella
8. 2 samples of RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment by Paula's Choice
9. Korres AntiAgeing Primer Deluxe Sample
10. Sephora Stackable Mini Lipglosses
11. Joe Fresh Matte Lipstick in Fuschia-full size
12. Joe Fresh Cream Blush in Rose-full size
13. Joe Fresh Nail Polish in Orchid-full size
14. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara Black-full size
15. Annabelle Mineral Pigment Dust in Azure-full size
16. Sephora Bamboo Charcoal Blotting Papers
17. EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint-full size
18. Fresh Soy Face Cream
19. Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Complex Day Serum-deluxe sample
20. Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Facial Soap-full size
2. Follow her on twitter @BeautyReflectTS
Please note: following her on twitter is not a requirement to be entered in her contest.
3. Leave a comment below with your follower name and email so that she can contact you if you're the winner. If you don't want to leave it publicly, you can email it to her by hitting the Contact Me button on the right hand sidebar of hher blog.
4. Get an extra entry if you share her giveaway (hence the reason why this is on my blog) by posting about it on your blog or sidebar (just let her know in your comment with your blog link so I can check). Also get an extra entry by sharing this on twitter. Leave her the direct link to your tweet on your comment.
5. Giveaway is open Internationally, except to Germany, because Germany does not allow importation of cosmetics and the package would get confiscated. :(
6. You must me 18 years old, otherwise you need your parent's permission!
That's it! The giveaway ends on Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:00 PM MST. The winner will be picked from all qualified entries through random.org and the winner will be notified by email on Tuesday, June 14. The winner will have 24 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be picked. The prizes will be shipped out soon after that. She will pack and send it as safely as she can, but please remember that she is not not responsible for anything broken or if the package gets lost.
- I highly doubt that I will win this. I have not luck at contests but to anyone who views this in time for the contest maybe you will be the winner. Plus maybe you just learned of a new favourite blog that you never would have otherwise checked out.
Fun fact: She started this contest with over 350+ subscribers and now has 500+. How is that for successful publicity??!!