Friday, April 29, 2011

It's All in the Details

Hermes Collar Watch via jakandjil

The little twist at the back of the boot adds a bit of personality.
 black and white polka dot booties via stylesightings

reptile ring via faboomadness

Glitter Jeffery Campbell boots
I need to own a black Lita in the future *drools*
extreme close up from the Alexander Mcqueen Spring 2011 collection


It may have something to do with me being a collector of nothing important and usually living in a cluttered choas but....I LOVE THIS! Doc Martens styled beautifully.


I believe this is a close up from a Marchesa collection. 
I'm nearly sure but I didn't label this picture and can't remember the collection...whoops

This is a randomly selected collection of details and things. I really meant to get a picture of Abbey in her Lucia Ilaria Sunglasses on the street but I couldn't seem to save the picture. Anyways, details are just as important as the bigger picture and I just thought I'd share some with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment