Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is ridiculous

I am going to sit at my computer and upload a ridiculous amount of photos in absolutely no order because my photo count on my computer is absolutely ridiculous. Please note that putting the blog name of every picture i find is very time consuming..either message/comment or when you click to "save as" you'll find the blog name at the end (they usually very long). for example


if you were to try and save this...it would say: hey yo.mrs-halloween
the location is mrs-halloween.tumblr.com
you couldn't have know that but the majority of the photos are from tumblrs...with some exeptions.
At least if my computers photos are dumped I'll have both space for new ones and I'll be able to focus on making better posts...hopefullly.

No comments:

Post a Comment